Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thing#19

The useful feature about this tool is that it provides easy access ; it compiles all of the best search engines and resources in one place without having to bookmark them individually.
I think this tool is useful for libraries because it allows librarians to provide a more thorough service to its patrons in the sense that it has all the best search engines and websites with all categories from business, to cooking; therefore it targets every type of consumers, students and people who like to stay up to date in current events.
This tool is useful at school to find, in one place, all the search engines depending on the type research aimed, to find educational resources, technology resources such educational games, videos, communications with other teachers and schools, etc.
I could use this tool in my classroom to find teaching resources such visuals, ideas, current international trends related to my daily work. However, I believe I will use, more consistently, other tools previously joined such as delicious, Flickr, Wiki,etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment