Monday, July 12, 2010

Thing # 12

I agree with Cool Cat comments in Blogging like a queen or King where she gives advise on how to blog, i.e., comments should be meaningful and polite. I like constructive criticism where one can learn from one another to make useful the time spent at blogging. I have read a few blogs that show negative views on groups of people or issues and even though bloggers have the right to their opinions, they can be hurtful and distasteful so I think it is a waste of precious time reading them. On the other hand, there are some blogs that are encouraging and educational like those that I found in the Library thing. I enjoy reading this type of blogs although I don't usually comment on them (yet), I like to know what is going on in cyberspace minds. "10 Techniques to Get More Comments on Your Blog" has good tips on how to get more out of your blog, I'll definitely use some of them in the future to experiment and see what results I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment