Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thing #16

The Wiki video helped me to clarify my concept of this site. I had the wrong idea thinking that it was just another encyclopedia. It is a lot more than that! I had visited Wikipedia but I had no idea that anyone could edit the page by adding reliable facts.
I think Wiki is a great tool that I could use with my grade level team for planning to give specific assignments and to share activities for the lessons; this way, we make sure everyone is actively participating by adding something to the board. I like it and I am sure I will use it as one of my resources this coming school year. It will be good also to add comments from assigned book studies.
I opened an account with Wiki and posted my experience with the 23 Things in it, but for some unknown reason, I can't get my comments of the #16 thing in the Sandbox with the other participants. After I read some of the comments, it was nice to see that I share the same feelings and ideas as all the other participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment