Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thing #2

Thing #2
I have always enjoy reading motivational literature and attending motivational conferences. Years ago, I was fortunate to be trained on Stephen Covey's Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. I really believe in his filosophy and I try to make an effort to put it into practice.
In regards to the 7 & 1/2 habits, that is easiest for me is "to begin with the end in mind." When I want to complete a task I make a mental map and stay focus on my final product until I achieve my goal.
The hardest for me, now, is to have confidence to be a competent and effective learner of all of this intricate new technology which I haven't had the need to use. I say now, due to the fact that this is the first time "breaking out of the box," no classroom, no teachers, and none of the other conventional school components. However, as the tutorial said: attitude is everything, so...I will, I can and I do believe I am a successful lifelong learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment